[Nagiosplug-help] nagios/plugins/check_H3c cpu mem status

CHRIS TSENG (ULI-HK) CHRISTSENG at UnitedLuminous.com
Mon Sep 15 07:41:42 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I would like to monitor the switch, FW status.
Does any one know how can I download the H3C plugin
For the switches and firewall.

Actually I can find many plugin works for Cisco which is useful. But this is so hard to find it for H3C brand.

Cause I am using 3600, 5100, 5600,7500 and Secpath series of model.

If there is no plugin available, could you let me know how to write some sample script to peform this using a SNMP method?? Please provide the sample script template.

Million thanks

Chris