[Nagiosplug-help] PNP plugin issue

Philip Marcus pmarcus at structuredcommons.com
Wed Sep 24 18:41:21 CEST 2008

Hi Rajeev,

I've recently installed PNP as well, so I'm not so familiar with it,
but from what I gather it scrapes Nagios performance data and using
RRD creates the associated graphs.
The export as PDF function is there for you to make snapshots of the
graphs at a particular time.

If you need Nagios performance data in csv format, you can looking at
scraping the performance data yourself and exporting it directly to a
file. Even just running one of the service checks, like check_load and
redirecting the output to a file will allow you to do some
post-processing on that file to get it in a usable format for you.

Sorry I don't have any more specifics, good luck.

Philip