[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_by_ssh plugin

Erik Wasser erik.wasser at iquer.net
Fri Apr 3 09:36:53 CEST 2009

On Friday 03 April 2009, kaouther mechri wrote:

> In fact, I am trying to execute this command in shell before it is
> implementation in Nagios. I'm using the check_by_ssh of the last
> version of plugins

It seems that the parameter -C accepts a single argument. And it seems
that the single quotes are not delivered correctly through the
different calling levels.

I'm see three choices:

a) Wrap the tests for the nagios2 in little shell scripts on the
nagios3.

b) Patch "check_by_ssh" so that everything after -C is a parameter for
the calling command.

c) Fiddle with shell escaping (if it's possible at all with this
configuration).

Good luck with every one this options. B-)

--
So long... Erik