[Nagiosplug-help] require plugins

bharat moradiya hellobgm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:34:43 CEST 2009

Hello Experts,

I am currenlty monitoring Hardware RAID, disks usage, CPU load, processed
and logged in users on remote server (Fedora Core 6).
Now I want to monitor:

--> httpd service is running? (Web server: Apache 2.0)
--> power failure?
--> processor temperature?
--> Any Hardware failure...eg. Fan, UPS etc.

I tried many plugins...didn't work any for me.
Does any one have working nagios plugins for these services?
It would be highly appreciated, If you provide the download link to the
best-working plugins....

Server have Nagios 3.0 and nagios-plugins-1.4.13 and NRPE 2.8 installed. I
can also run plugins on remote host via check_by_ssh.

Regards,
BGM