[Nagiosplug-help] Fwd: Need Nagios for 50 UNIX Servers {Solaris, Linux, AIX, HPUX}

Anton antonjoseph.s at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:20:27 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anton <antonjoseph.s at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Subject: Need Nagios for 50 UNIX Servers {Solaris, Linux, AIX, HPUX}
To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net

Hi,

To introduce myself... I'm working for an Mid level Infrastructure company.
Where I need to configure a Monitoring tool for all our UNIX Servers
{Solaris, Linux, AIX, HPUX} . & two AS400 Servers in different versions.

Our requirement are,  monitoring the

1) CPU utilization,
2) Physical Memory utilization,
3) Swap Usages,
4) Load of the Server,
5) Network Statistics,
6) User access
7) NFS share usage

Could you please get back to me in a larger perspective to improve the
monitoring servers & our efficiency, where our Nagios could provide me
solution for this requirements. Kindly revert back to me at the earliest !

Thanks & Regards,
Anton
+91-9579375234.