[Nagiosplug-help] check_snmp

csavino at hhomesltd.com csavino at hhomesltd.com
Wed Aug 5 14:45:44 CEST 2009

I am having a problem getting check_snmp plug-in in libexec.

My configuratiuon is Ubuntu 9.04 desktop, Nagios 3.1.2, plug-ins 1.4.11.
After a successful install as per the Nagios Ubuntu Quickstart guide, I
also installed net-snmp-5.4.2.1 and libnet-snmp-perl. Still no check_snmp.

When I redo the ./configure in the plug-ins, it indicates that it finds
the snmpget, snmpgetnext and Net::SNMP perl modules. There are no errors
or warnings I see related to check_snmp in the output.

Is there any way to force check_snmp to be created? If not, is there a way
to manually create it so I can just drop it in my libexec folder?

Regards,

Chuck