[Nagiosplug-help] check_procs greedy matching

Philip Marcus pmarcus at factual.com
Fri Aug 14 00:51:41 CEST 2009

Maybe one of these options to check_procs would help:

  -a, --argument-array=STRING
   Only scan for processes with args that contain STRING.
 --ereg-argument-array=STRING
   Only scan for processes with args that contain the regex STRING.
 -C, --command=COMMAND
   Only scan for exact matches of COMMAND (without path).

Looks like the " --ereg-argument-array=" might be what you need to catch the
REGEX you're trying to pass in.

Good Luck!

-Philip