[Nagiosplug-help] Interface Problem

HAZHIR hazhir at shinjiru.com
Tue Aug 18 05:01:10 CEST 2009

Dear all.

I am monitoring about 60 servers using nagios. Recently I faced a problem
with my interface and that is when I open one of my server's group(let say
group X) on browser, it does not show all the services of the servers. When
I refresh the page for 4 or 5 times  all services will appear and for the
next refresh time they go away and disappear. It's kind of weird . has
anyone experience this before or anyone has solution???

Thank You in advance.

Regards.

Hazhir Hajian

Shinjiru Technology Sdn. Bhd.

19-2 Wisma Laxton

Jalan Desa Taman Desa

Off Old Klang Road

58100 Kuala Lumpur

MALAYSIA

Email: hazhir at shinjiru.com

Tel: +(603) 7987-1191

Fax: +(603) 7987-2191

Local Malaysia Toll Free: 1800-888-932

24 hrs Support Tel: +(603) 7987 8932

Thank you for choosing SHINJIRU - Building Trust Online

This email message is confidential and is intended for the individual named
only.
Should you receive this message in error please discard the message
immediately.
You should not publish this information to unknown parties without the
permission of the respective authors.