[Nagiosplug-help] Email preferred over display.

Edman Cheung echeung at intelius.com
Tue Aug 25 22:06:38 CEST 2009

I agree, that is an interesting way to handle it, but then it would require
me to remember that a host or service is down.  I'm not very good at
remembering that.  HA!  :)

I will give my colleagues the "hard coded" answer.  And for them to deal
with the web interface.  :)

I'm thinking that could be a feature request, not sure if it's a good idea
because that could create more configuration confusion.

Thanks again ,

Ed

Edman Cheung                                     echeung at intelius.com
Unix System Administrator                 Tel: 425-974-6148
                                                                 Cell:
510-676-8074
Intelius
500 108th Ave NE, 25th floor