[Nagiosplug-help] Plugins to compile selectable?

Andreas Wehrmann a.wehrmann at centersystems.com
Tue Feb 17 12:42:58 CET 2009

Hello!

A colleague of mine found the problem.
He says it's because of the way that is being used for searching for
OpenSSL. There is a -I/usr/include as compiler option which causes i.e.
check_nrpe to look into inet/in.h in which all the Intel LittleEndian
stuff is declared, but m68k is BigEndian.
Furthermore, the following options right before calling ./configure
helped with the get_fs_usage() problem:
fu_cv_sys_stat_statvfs=yes

It all works now :-)

Regards,