[Nagiosplug-help] Help with monitoring memory usage of an individual process on a W2K3sp2 box

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:58:28 CET 2009

Try using NC_Net

use the COUNTER to test performance Counters.
use the Process category with the Working set COunter and the name of the
instance that matches you process name
if using Check_nc_net then use the --help =COUNTERS to get detailed examples

The basic example is something like
-l "//Process(INSTANCECNAME)//COunterName"
or with nc_Net and Check_nc_net
-l "^Process^INSTANCECNAME^COunterName"
Check_nt and Check_nc_net have some other output/perfdata formating options
in the command line,

Counters also Support -c and -w for evaluating thresholds

Tony (Author of NC_NEt)