[Nagiosplug-help] Enlarge Font Size For "Hostname" & "UP/Down" Status in Statusmap

Graham Turpie grahamt at portal-centres.com
Thu Jan 8 17:39:03 CET 2009

Hi All,

Not sure if this can be achieved as I have been trying all sorts so far!

I would like to be able to enlarge the font size For "Hostname" &
"UP/Down" Status in one of the default Statusmaps. The reason for this
is we are hoping to have the statusmap and host info on display and if
the text - Hostname and status of host i.e. the green "up" or red "down"
would need to be a bit larger.

I have scouted through all the config files/ CSS etc... and I seem to
think that the file I need to edit it the statusmap.cgi file although
this usually results in an internal server error if edited!

Any help would be appreciated! Or a simple it can't be done!

Thanks

Graham