[Nagiosplug-help] Goldman Sach Code?

Adam Gibbins adam.gibbins at youdevise.com
Wed Jul 1 13:06:30 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I recently listened to the talk given by Carson Gaspar from Goldman Sach (http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Multimedia/Videos/Deploying-Nagios-in-a-Large-Enterprise-Environment,-at-USENIX-LISA-%2707/details) and he mentioned that the code discussed within the talk would be released at the end of the year on the nagios mailing list.  This was published in 2007, it's currently 2009 and after some googling I'm unable to find the code.
Does anyone know where I can obtain this?

Many thanks.