[Nagiosplug-help] Monitor Windows servers

Behrouz behrouz at shinjiru.com
Tue Jul 7 12:54:37 CEST 2009

Dear Rachel,
Yes I want NSCLIENT++ to do the checks for me.
Behrouz Jazayery

Shinjiru Technology Sdn. Bhd.
19-2 Wisma Laxton
Jalan Desa Taman Desa
Off Old Klang Road
58100 Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA

Tel + (603) 7987-1191
Fax + (603) 7987-2191
Local Malaysia Toll Free 1800-888-932
24 hrs Support Tel : +(603) 7987 8932
Email : behrouz at shinjiru.com
Visit Shinjiru website : http://shinjiru.com

Thank you for choosing Shinjiru.COM - Building Trust Online
This email message is confidential and is intended for the individual named
only.
Should you receive this message in error please discard the message
immediately.
You should not publish this information to unknown parties without the
permission of the respective authors.