[Nagiosplug-help] Monitor Windows servers

Greg Martin gmartin at gmartin.org
Thu Jul 9 05:25:28 CEST 2009

They don't need to be converted. The checks run from the nagios server.
For services like http/s,ftp, smtp, etc nagios will access the port
remotely. for service checks, nsclient++ will support windows service
checks. search the docs for info. bandwidth can likely be done through a
perfmon read which the client will do as well.

\\Greg