[Nagiosplug-help] Help for check_dhcp plugins on Infoblox

matthias eble matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
Wed Jun 3 16:13:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 10:39 +0200, romains at numericable.fr wrote:

> How I can verify, if the check works well, and In my web nagios
> interface toward the check_dhcp I have : (null).

I'd suggest to test your setup more thoroughly.

> How to solve problem with the server Infoblox? And how to test the
> return code of the plugins?

You submitted a bug - how do you think this is a bug of the plugin?
If you want to check the return code of the plugin, type echo $? rather
than echo $result.

So if the output is ok and $? is ok, you have a problem with permissions
or so (eg. not having setuid set to root)

Matthias