[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE Plugin on 3.10

Scott Gardner sgardne at uark.edu
Thu Jun 18 18:44:53 CEST 2009

That was very helpful Kyle. I learned that it is in fact running under
xinet.d on the client machines. In the xinet.d file, there is a
directive:

only_from: =	192.168.0.5

Can this be a comma-separated list as well, or do I need some other
directive in order to accept checks from multiple servers?

Scott Gardner
Network Engineering Team
University IT Services
(479) 575-2901