[Nagiosplug-help] restart windows process

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:22:36 CET 2009

Great Answer Andreas,

for restarting a windows process:
one way to do this is by creating a script to restart it (or a Bat file)
then call it via NRPE or Runscript(in NC_Net) this may be better to do as a
Event Hander in Nagios.

For more details on Event handlers or NRPE Read the Nagios Manual.

Other options for restarting services may be availible, if you search for
them.

Tony (Author of NC_Net)