[Nagiosplug-help] Explain about Function of Nagios Plugins

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Mar 31 11:02:21 CEST 2009

Edi Syahputra wrote:
> Everybody who knows functions of Nagios Plugins,
> Please explain to me.

Your question is far too unspecific to even bother answer. If you
can't be arsed googling enough to at least ask an intelligent and
specific question regarding the plugins, there's no way anyone on
this list will bother sending you anything you'll find useful.

> I really need you help.

That's not really our problem.

> Thanks.

You're welcome.