[Nagiosplug-help] How do i compile check_tracroute.pl?

Nikolaos Loutzakis el04748 at mail.ntua.gr
Sat May 9 19:58:03 CEST 2009

i found the utils.pm in the libexec folder. and i put with
check_traceroute.and when i want to define the command i put in the command
line command_line    check_traceroute -r -H  www.google.com for example??

and one more question. i want to make a plugin C based like those the
nagios-plugins-1.4.13 has. because i want to use same procedures and same
things you are using. but i have problem withe the configure and tha make
commands. i dont know what i have to change to makefile for example. can you
help me here? or to do it in another way. because i think the main idea of my
plugin will be like yours.

many thanks for helping me