[Nagiosplug-help] previous email

Evans Plummer evans.plummer at usis.com
Mon May 18 16:43:23 CEST 2009

To whom it may concern,

    I posted a question just prior to registering.  Was it received or
do I need to re-post that question?  Thanks!

Van Plummer

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail is confidential.  It is intended only for the individual or entity designated above. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance on the information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and notify them that you received this in error.  Any e-mail erroneously transmitted to you should be immediately destroyed.  Thank you for your attention to this note of confidentiality.