[Nagiosplug-help] check_http

Ashkan Tavassoli a.tavassoli at acquire.com.au
Tue Nov 24 06:13:03 CET 2009

Thanks for that - dumb question but I'm quite new to this... how do I
install that plug-in?

Ashkan Tavassoli
Network Administrator
acQuire Technology Solutions Pty Ltd
O 24 Moreau Mews, Applecross, Western Australia 6153
P PO Box 933, Canning Bridge, Western Australia 6153
T +61 8 9316 6600
F +61 8 9316 6699
E a.tavassoli at acquire.com.au
W www.acquire.com.au
Australia Brazil Canada Chile South Africa United Kingdom