[Nagiosplug-help] Help Using Plugins

Ian Manco ianm at btx.com
Mon Nov 30 20:05:20 CET 2009

Hi Thomas,

Sorry I forgot to add.....

I tried to put the following into my commands.cfg file:

define command {
  command_name <<CheckEventLog>>
  command_line check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 5666 -c CheckEventLog -a
filter=new file="$ARG1$" MaxWarn=$ARG2$ MaxCrit=$ARG3$
filter-generated=\<2h filter-eventID=="$ARG4$" filter-eventType==error
filter=in filter=all
}
<<CheckEventLog>> application!10!20!12345

If this is correct, then I have no idea how to call it from my
Windows.cfg

Also, the nagios service will not start after I insert the above code
into my commands.cfg file.