[Nagiosplug-help] Compiling nagios-plugins-1.4.14 on

Baker, Charles H. cbaker at nuvox.com
Fri Oct 23 16:07:19 CEST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Guyot-Sionnest [mailto:dermoth at aei.ca]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:49 PM
To: Nagios Plugin Help List
Subject: Re: [Nagiosplug-help] Compiling nagios-plugins-1.4.14 on

Sorry for the top posting. Wasn't sure of the protocol on this list.
Anyway The new snapshot did not work either. I can provide any
additional details you might need. See below:

/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -m64 -g -O2 -m64 -L.
-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -o pst3 pst3-pst3.o  -lpthread -ldl
gcc -m64 -g -O2 -m64 -o pst3 pst3-pst3.o
-L/home1/sysadmin/nagios-plugins-1.4.14-18-gc40b/plugins-root
-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lpthread -ldl
rpl_open                            pst3-pst3.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to pst3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [pst3] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home1/sysadmin/nagios-plugins-1.4.14-18-gc40b/plugins-root'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home1/sysadmin/nagios-plugins-1.4.14-18-gc40b'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
aragorn:"/home1/sysadmin/nagios-plugins-1.4.14-18-gc40b">

Charles H. Baker
Unix System Administration
cbaker at nuvox.com
864.331.7896 | 864.990.1297
Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can
give. David O. McKay

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of confidentiality and/or a privilege.