[Nagiosplug-help] check_swap

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Wed Oct 28 17:07:50 CET 2009

Erik:

> it would be greate if you could provide me your script!

This is for SOLARIS.  It is a module that uses the SOLARIS vmstat.
The monitor is based partly on Cockcroft's excellent book on Solaris
performance tuning, and partly on http://www.adminschoice.com/docs/iostat_vmstat_netstat.htm

Here it is - get the .pm too, it contains all the Nagios interface
stuff.

http://bonmot.ca/~daniel/nagios_local/

Note that the swap reported from vmstat, and the swap reported by swap
-l are not the same.  I don't know why; when I wrote this I determined
that the vmstat number was the correct one, but I've forgotten the
reasoning behind that.