[Nagiosplug-help] check_cluster2 does not work like expected

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Fri Sep 4 18:13:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

I want to check a cluster consisting of 2 nodes. The task is simple:
show if they're up.

The command definition is:

$USER1$/check_cluster2 -h -l $HOSTALIAS$ -w 1 -c 2 -d $ARG1$

So, the host alias of the cluster will be the label, the plugin should
give a warning when 1 node is down and should cry critical when both
nodes are down.

That's what I thought this command would do.

And that's what I read in the mean time:

CLUSTER OK: FW-Cluster: 1 up, 1 down, 0 unreachable

Sorry? Why is "1 down" not seen as warning? What do I do wrong?

TIA
Werner