[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin advice please

Charles H. Baker cbaker at windstream.com
Fri Apr 30 20:05:59 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 11:58 +1000, Tony Parsonage wrote:
> I am running “Groundwork Monitor 6.0” and the plugins I am using are
> an old version.  I would like to update the plugins but am unsure how
> to proceed.  Is it just a case of extracting the plugins and then
> copying the new checks over the previous versions in libexec on my
> nagios linux server.
>

> FYI - I am running nagios on “Unbreakable Linux”

Tony I don't know what custom checks may be included w/ Groundwork. So,
to be safe I would just make a copy or otherwise backup the libexec
directory just in case. And usually you have to compile the plugins
unless you're installing from an rpm, deb or sun package or the like.

--
Charles H. Baker, Unix System Administration
Windstream Communications