[Nagiosplug-help] rab at walkermartyn.co.uk - Bayesian Filter detected spam - Re: Cisco Stats

Robert Jackson rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 13:29:06 CEST 2010

Hi Jim,

Many thanks, I'll take a look.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Avery [mailto:jim at jimavery.me.uk]
Sent: Friday 13 August 2010 18:43
To: Nagios Plugin Help List
Subject: rab at walkermartyn.co.uk - Bayesian Filter detected spam - Re:
[Nagiosplug-help] Cisco Stats

On 13 August 2010 16:53, Robert Jackson <rab at walkermartyn.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm having problems sourcing a couple of plug-ins for monitoring my
Cisco
> switches. I'm after something that will monitor and allow graphing
using
> PNP4Nagios for:
>
> CPU and Port Bandwidth
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction as I believe someone will
be
> monitoring these basic services?

The usual place to start looking for plugins is
http://exchange.nagios.org/

however ...

I would think the check_snmp_int and check_snmp_load plugins at
http://nagios.manubulon.com/ would do the trick for you.  To get the
performance data from them, you need to remember to use the '-f'
option.

hth,

Jim

pporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator at walkermartyn.co.uk

Walker Martyn Ltd, company number SC197533. Company is
registered in Scotland and has its registered office at 1 Park
Circus Place, Glasgow G3 6AH, UK.