[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_netapp3.pl

alexandre fedi alex94130 at hotmail.fr
Mon Aug 16 15:58:59 CEST 2010

To Marc :

I think Perl interpreter is enable, because i configure Nagios with any additional options, like "./configure". Here is header of my script :

#!/usr/bin/perl

Command line "/usr/bin/perl ./check_netapp3.pl -H 192.X.X.X -v CPULOAD" works fine.

To Claudio :

1. $USER1$=/usr/local/nagios/libexec (in resource.cfg) > That's correct

2. CPULOAD works correctly with your plugin :) !! I'm trying to use this plugin.

Thanks a lot to everybody !

Alexandre