[Nagiosplug-help] Monitor multiple Nagios servers through OpenVPN

Niall Murphy n.murphy at jumper.ie
Thu Feb 11 17:43:10 CET 2010

Hi all,

I want a basic front-end that monitors whether a number of Nagios servers are connected to an OpenVPN gateway.
I came across distributed monitoring via the NSCA plugin, but maybe this is overkill?
Also, there will be no direct access to the servers, other than through the VPN bridge.

If anyone could suggest to me the best way to tackle this before i end up delving down possibly the wrong path, it would be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Niall