[Nagiosplug-help] Customizing warning/critical alerts notification time.

Cody chill2 at uph.org
Tue Jan 5 16:58:40 CET 2010

Hello,

I need the same thing. I've looked into notification escalation but I can't seem
to separate criticals from warnings. The only thing that I know works is
monitoring each service and host twice using different notification rules. But
that isn't clean and I'm sure there is a better way to do it.
I want critical notifications every 15 minutes 24x7 until fixed or acknowledged.
I want warning notifications every hour Mon-Fri 7AM-6PM and not Holidays.

Thank you,
Cody