[Nagiosplug-help] compiling nagios-plugins on Solaris

Stevens, Michael Michael_Stevens at affymetrix.com
Tue Jan 12 16:53:45 CET 2010

The problem here is that Sun complied mysql with the SunOne compiler, and you are using gcc.  You can install SunOne, which is free, and use that.  If you don't need the check_mysql module, you can run configure with the --without-mysql flag.

--
Mike

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual
and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this transmission by
someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this
transmission and delete it from your computer.