[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios XI

Litwin, Matthew mlitwin at stubhub.com
Sat Jul 3 22:02:40 CEST 2010

check_snmp is a core nagios plugin. I have never used Nagios XI but since runs on the open source version of nagios it would still offer everything nagios has. how you run check_snmp obviously depends on how you configure it in yours services.cfg and you are going to have to identify the OIDs you want as before.

It's nagios, so ultimately you can use whatever plugins you want if you are willing to write them if they are not already written already.