[Nagiosplug-help] How to ignore WD specific warnings from check_ide_smart?

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Tue Mar 9 16:56:56 CET 2010

Hello,

two harddiscs sending me warning and tell me that test for ID 190 has
failed.

Wikipedia tells me:
190 BE Airflow Temperature (WDC) Airflow temperature on Western Digital
HDs (Same as temp. [C2], but current value is 50 less for some models.
Marked as obsolete.)

Can I make plugin "check_ide_smart" ignoring ID 190 somehow?

Just called "check_ide_smart --help".
My eyes stopped at line:
" --extra-opts=[section][@file]
Read additionnal options from ini file"

Unfortunately I haven't found any docs about it.

Could someone answer my questions or point me to the right place?

Best regards,
Mark