[Nagiosplug-help] [Nagios-users] Output from check_local_mrtgtraf

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Sat Mar 13 20:06:05 CET 2010

On Wednesday, 03 March 2010 07:21:03, Wülbeck Stephan wrote:

> Hello Daniel

Hi, Stephan.

> I have the exact same problem. Did you ever find out what the cause
> oft he difference is?

I didn't find the form to solve it with check_local_mrtgtraf, so if
somebody read this mail, still it will be welcome any contribution on
the matter.

Nevertheless, I could use another way to follow the track the service
using Nagios. For that I used this [1] plugin.

> Kind regards.

Regards,
Daniel

PD: don't forget to put in copy to the list, please.

[1] http://nagios.manubulon.com/snmp_int.html
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37