[Nagiosplug-help] check_mrtgtraf: Unable to process MRTG log file

Chase Simms Csimm at pubpress.com
Wed Mar 17 17:57:08 CET 2010

Try logging in as the nagios user and see if you have access to the file.

If it is not a permissions issue, it may be a path issue.  See if you can output an ls into a file from your script.

>>> Bernardo Martin <bernardo.martin at gmail.com> 3/17/2010 9:25 AM >>>
Hi,

I have tried configuring the bandwidth usage but the system shows me the
following error:

check_mrtgtraf: Unable to process MRTG log file

What have I done wrong?

Thanks,

The information in this email is intended for the sole use of the addressees and may be confidential and subject to protection under the law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply and delete your copy.