[Nagiosplug-help] check_by_ssh check_disk returning NULL

SAMSON, AARON (ATTOPS) rs1865 at att.com
Tue Mar 23 16:27:16 CET 2010

Marc,

Thank you for your suggestions. Yes the missing closing " was a typo
from me cutting and pasting, and the server name I am using is the same
in the command line.

I sent any error output to a file, and everything looks good there also.
The problem is that I am just not seeing the response from the command
in the gui showing the stats:

DISK OK - free space: / 15258 MB (69% inode=97%);|
/=6849MB;18648;20979;0;23310

The service is showing 'OK', but Status Information in the gui is still
showing "(null)".

I have tried this on 2 different servers with the same problem.

Thanks for your help so far.

Aaron