[Nagiosplug-help] check_oracle_tbs

Селявка Евгений evg.selyavka at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:23:15 CEST 2010

I try to run these standard script on Solaris machine, but i got this error:

root at vmszf # ./check_nrpe -H localhost -c check_oracle_tbs

NRPE: Unable to read output

su – nagios

nagios at vmszf # /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -c
check_oracle_tbs

NRPE: Unable to read output

If i simple run this script the output is: "OK: All Tablespaces OK"
under both users.

NRPE Plugin for Nagios

Copyright (c) 1999-2008 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)

Version: 2.12

Last Modified: 03-10-2008

License: GPL v2 with exemptions (-l for more info)

SSL/TLS Available: Anonymous DH Mode, OpenSSL 0.9.6 or higher required

SunOS vmszf 5.10 Generic_138888-01 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200

Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bi

PL/SQL Release 10.2.0.3.0 - Production

CORE    10.2.0.3.0      Production

TNS for Solaris: Version 10.2.0.3.0 - Production

NLSRTL Version 10.2.0.3.0 – Production

If I comment string in perl script which connect to db scrip work fine,
and I read output by check_nrpe.

--
С уважением,
Селявка Евгений