[Nagiosplug-help] check_by_ssh timed out issue

Tony Parsonage TParsonage at thiess.com.au
Thu May 27 02:02:01 CEST 2010

You should be able to set the alert so that if you get an 'unknown' response then  will not alert.  I am unsure where this is set on the command line, my copy of Groundworks uses a web browser front end and it is set as below:

[cid:image001.png at 01CAFD83.A707F4A0]

If I untick the box for 'unknown' then save your configuration then I only get emails for Warning and Critical alerts.

Tony