[Nagiosplug-help] Error using check_snmp_process.pl

Leandro Roggerone leandro_roggerone at dmcwireless.com
Mon Nov 8 21:48:18 CET 2010

  I was checking two process running on my local machine, they were
running fine but now the plugin returns me:

ERROR: Alarm signal (Nagios time-out)

They were working fine until a few days, I dont know what is going on,
any ideas? I have the same plugin working on a remote machine without
problems.

here is my service definition.

define service{
         use                     generic-service
         host_name               DNS2
         service_description     Server.pl
         check_command           check_snmp_process!-C $USER3$ -n
Server.pl -w 0 -c 0
         max_check_attempts      2
         notification_options    u,c,r
         notification_interval   10
         notification_period     24x7
         contact_groups          localadmins
}

I also tried:

define service{
         use                     generic-service
         host_name               DNS2
         service_description     Server.pl
         check_command           check_snmp_process!-C $USER3$ -n
/usr/local/bin/perl -w ./Server.pl -f -w 0 -c 0
         max_check_attempts      2
         notification_interval   10
         notification_options    u,c,r