[Nagiosplug-help] Steps to minotor

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Fri Oct 1 09:04:15 CEST 2010

On 1 October 2010 05:15, Elayaraj <vsraja.san at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I am Elayaraj, I installed Nagios-3.2.1,but i don't know how to
> configure  and monitor after installation, I have 60 system in the network i
> like to monitor all this system through nagios, i am new to nagios,could you
> please help me.

Welcome!

You will find some guides on what to do next at:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/quickstart.html

If you get stuck at all, just ask.

For a head-start understanding how Nagios works, I recommend the book
"Nagios" by Wolfgang Barth, published by No Starch Press.

If you have more general questions about Nagios, I recommend the
nagios-users email list, which you will find at:

http://wiki.nagios.org/index.php/Mail_Lists

Cheers,

Jim