[Nagiosplug-help] Mr Morgan , Almost done with check_bgpstate

Leandro Roggerone leandro_roggerone at dmcwireless.com
Fri Oct 1 20:10:45 CEST 2010

  Hi, I downloaded and isntalled the check_bgpstate plugin.

It works from cli:

[root at mdz-dns2 libexec]# ./check_bgpstate 172.24.254.65
OK: host '172.24.254.65', sessions up: 1, down: 0, shutdown: 0

but, when I make it work on nagios it returns:
(Return code of 127 is out of bounds- plugin may be missing)

Here is my command and host definition.

  define command{
   command_name check_bgpstate
   command_line $USER1$/check_bgpstate.pl  $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $ARG1$

define service{
         host_name               ASN1002
         service_description     BGP
         check_command           check_bgpstate!public
         max_check_attempts      3
         retry_check_interval    1
         notification_interval   10
         notification_options    w,u,c,r,f
         check_period            24x7
         notification_interval   10
         notification_period     24x7
        contact_groups          localadmins
}

Would you show me you setings to compare ?
I also change the the owner of the check_bgpstate.pl file from root to
nagios.
I dont know what else to do.

thanks, bye.
LEO.