[Nagiosplug-help] [SPAM]??Re: check_pgsql installation

Rachid Alami r_alami23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:53:37 CEST 2010

Hello Stewart,

Thanks for your help but I am getting the following error:

Here is what I did:

I copied "check_pgsql" plug-in in the following path and gave the appropriate rights:
[ralamim at server1 libexec]$ pwd
/usr/local/nagios/libexec
[ralamim at server1 libexec]$ ls -l check_pgsql
-rwxr-xr-x  1 nagios nagios 62774 Aug 17 05:15 check_pgsql

I also enabled the following in command.cfg

[ralamim at server1 etc]$ grep check_pgsql command.cfg
command[check_pgsql]=/usr/local/groundwork/nagios/libexec/check_pgsql -H $HOSTADDRESS$

and defined the following command in check_commands.cfg

define command {
        command_name                    check_pgsql
        command_line                    $USER1$/check_pgsql -H $HOSTADDRESS$
}

but when I run the check I get the following error:

[ralamim at server1 libexec]$ ./check_pgsql -H server23
./check_pgsql: error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please advise,

Thanks.