[Nagiosplug-help] nrpe plugin error only in web interface

Mike Franon kongfranon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 18:58:27 CEST 2010

HI,

I installed nrpe plugins, and the odd thing is if i run the command manually
on the command line

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H server1.com -c check-proc-crond
PROCS OK: 1 process with command name 'crond'

it works fine, but when you look att eh web interface it says

NRPE: Unable to read output

The interesting thing is there are other check using NRPE that work fine,
only this one.

I checked to make sure I am running the correct nrpe.cfg file and in logs
does not tell me much except that Unable to read output from the nagios
server itself.

Thanks