[Nagiosplug-help] Error: Could not read init packet from server

Rachid Alami r_alami23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:41:53 CEST 2010

hello,

I am getting the following error when I try to send a packet to nagios server 11.222.10.42, note that when I try the same command from another distributed server it works fine, please advise, Thanks.

echo server1#service1#0#Test | send_nsca.exe -H 11.222.10.42 -p 1088 -d # -c "C:\send_nsca_win32_bin\send_nsca.cfg"

Error: Server closed connection before init packet was received
Error: Could not read init packet from server