[Nagiosplug-help] can't find plugin to monitor cpu load of Win2008 via nrpe

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Wed Apr 6 04:32:56 CEST 2011

> I need to monitor cpu load or %utilized on a Windows 2008 client via NRPE.
>
> I've tried the internal NSCP(NSClient++) CheckCPU test, which does run,
> but won't return performance data (bug report filed).

What version of NSClient++ are you using?  I'm on the latest, 0.3.9
I think?

Here is what I use for a command definition:

$USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -u -t $USER11$ -c CheckCPU -a
ShowAll=long Time="$ARG1$m" warn="$ARG2$" crit="$ARG3$"

and it provides perfdata just fine.  I graph it using PNP4nagios.

Benny

--
"Hairy ape nads."        -- Colleen, playing Neverwinter Nights