[Nagiosplug-help] Creating a plugin

Robert Marxreiter rmarxreiter at web.de
Wed Aug 3 09:35:07 CEST 2011

Hello Claudio,

I think the error comes from the extra space between "-" and "t".
Additionally, you need to escape the "$" so the shell won't expand
"$iTEMS" as a variable.

Try

./check_nt -H myHostIP -p 12489 -s password -t 5 SERVICESTATUS -l
'MSSQL$iTEMS' -d SHOWALL

Additionally, we'd need your command- and service definition to see
whether there is some problem there.

Regards
- Robert

> Hello Robert,
>
> I´m using check_nt to check service on my domain machines called
> MSSQL$iTEMS
>
> i´m using check_nt here a full e.g on command line
>
> ./check_nt -H myHostIP -p 12489 -s password - t 5 SERVICESTATUS -l
> MSSQL$iTEMS -d SHOWALL
> check_nt: could not parse arguments
>
> Best Regards
>
> Cláudio Nunes

>>> addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you should not