[Nagiosplug-help] Unable to monitor Windows E:\ Drive in Nagios

Madhu SMurthy madhusmurthy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:31:35 CET 2011

Team,

    We are using Nagios core to monitor windows systems and its C and
D partitions.But we are unable to monitor E drive from the web interface.
It shows usage in the webpage.

Please find the windows.cfg entry for windows E drive monitoring.

define service{
              use                                            generic-service
              host_name                                 192.168.X.X
              service_description                      E:\ Drive Space
              check_command                         check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!
-l e -w 80 -e 90
}

Request you to help me on configuring E drives of my windows systems in
Nagios to monitor.

Regards,

Madhu.S