[Nagiosplug-help] check_http 500 error

Javier D'Ovidio jdovidio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:26:09 CET 2011

Thomas:

First of all, you rock :) you make me realize what my mistake was. I tend to
use IP addresses in the address property on the host definition.
When getting the data for you, I figure that on the command definition I had
$HOSTADDRESS$ on both the -H and the -l as below.

define command{
        command_name    check_http_port
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -l
$HOSTADDRESS$ -t 4 -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -p $ARG3$ -N
        }

I changed the command definition to look like:

define command{
        command_name    check_http_port
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTNAME$ -l $HOSTADDRESS$ -t
4 -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -p $ARG3$ -N
        }

Now all looks good on my testing environment.

Thanks you.

Javier.