[Nagiosplug-help] HP UX 11.11

Casteel, Ben Ben.Casteel at SSRC.myflorida.com
Wed Jun 29 21:02:05 CEST 2011

Thanks Benny,
I did run across your website earlier....it's more than nothing and
thanks for that...I may try to apply them.

Ben

Ben Casteel
Open Systems Platform
Southwood Shared Resource Center
850-922-2082 ofc
850-294-8531 cell
Southwood Shared Resource Center
2002 Old Saint Augustine Road
Building C
Tallahassee, FL 32301

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Bensend [mailto:benny at bennyvision.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:54 PM
To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagiosplug-help] HP UX 11.11

> I'm running Nagios 3.12 Server and need to monitor some old HP UX
> 11.11 PARISK  machines.
>
> I tried to compile the latest 1.4.15 plugins with no success.
>
> Is there any hope of finding a version of the Nagios Plugins that
> would compile on these old v11.11 HP machines?

Long, long ago in a development environment far, far away, I had rolled
plugins and NRPE for HP-UX.

NOTE:  NRPE has SSL disabled in the build, I had to do that to get them
       to compile.

http://www.bennyvision.com/projects/nagios/

They are old.  Really old.  Use at your own risk.  And no, I don't have
that development environment any longer, so I cannot fix anything.  ;)

Benny

--
"You were doing well until everyone died."
                                    -- "God", Futurama

------
All of the data generated in your IT infrastructure is seriously
valuable.
Why? It contains a definitive record of application performance,
security

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2